Client: Personal Work
Project: Plaster Cast Typography

Working with the Special Effects department at Buckinghamshire College Group, I made a mould of my hand using alginate. Once set, plaster was poured into the mould and set for 2 hours. Using fluorescent red System 3 acrylic paint, this was watered down so it could be applied using an airbrush. This gave the hand a more even coat as opposed to using spray paint as this would have caused the paint to run.
Using Posca and paint pens, I wrote out the words 'Test Your Might' as this seemed quite apt for the design of the red fist. This was inspired by the mini game from the Mortal Kombat series. A white base was used for the word 'Might' so the yellow would be more prominent.
Back to Top